When I first come to HBP,I am solely an idiot for the drawing world.The drawing work for me is really tough. The first assignment I receive is portrait drawing and logo design. From this assignments,I learn the right way to draw human faces.In the second assignments,I learn to draw pleasant and unpleasant view.From this assignments,I know the technique of sketching the buildings.From project 3,I learn how to produce a drawing just using pencil.In this project,I learn the way of toning too,just with pencil alone.The most challenging project is Project 4 which is a sculpture.The term ''sculpture'' is a new term for me,since I am not very understand the term,so I face some difficulties in generating the idea to produce it.At the end I come out with the concept of ''SAVE THE EARTH'' and ''Sustainability'',where the forest support the Earth as shown in my model.The materials I used are all newspaper and used papers. As my sculpture is too complicated,I face another great challenge in producing my blueprints.Go to project 6,I learn the process of construction from appraisal stage to completion stage.From project 7 to project 9 are group work.In project 7,we design sky way to connect 2 buildings in HBP.In project 8,we do site analysis in Batu Ferrighi.In project 9,we design an information center in Batu Ferrighi.Come to the most excited part,project 10,exhibition.We design the board of exhibition in the ''Drum'' building where some of our desirable art work will be display here.
 |
| Project 1A:Stewardship. In this project,I learned to draw my own portrait,although it doesn't look perfect,but at least I've tried my best to draw as similar to myself as I can. |
|
|
 |
| Project 1B:Logo design.After creating my own portrait,the
next thing I need to do is creating my own logo.I create my logo from
the inspiration of my name Tan Leng Ee with the last two letters ''Ee''
which propose a concept of DOUBLE EXCELLENT. |
 |
Project 2A:Aesthetic view or pleasant view.I get the inspiration from Greek church,where god has the most pleasant view for me.
 |
Project
2B:Defect view or unpleasant view.I draw my unpleasant view from the
inspiration of Parthenon.The old Parthenon destroyed during wars,leave
the broken columns and roof,and it is a sad view for me too.I draw this
Parthenon to express the feeling of unpleasant of wars too.
 |
Project
3A:Natural structures. In this project,I learn to draw natural
structures around school of HBP. I feel so great to come out with a
beautiful drawings just with a single pencils.
 |
Project 3A Natural structures
 |
Project
3B:Man-made structure.In this project,we learn to draw man-made
structures around school of HBP. I found myself improved a lot since the
project 2.
 |
Project 4:sculpture
   

 |
| Project 5:
Blueprint.The plan view,with the words ''SAVE THE EARTH'',the word
''EARTH'' can only be seen on the front elevation of my sculpture. |
 |
| Project 5:Blueprint. Axonometric view is the view of 45 degree from the right angle side of the sculpture. |
 |
| Project 5:Blueprint. 4 elevations of my sculpture. |
 |
| Project 5:
Blueprint of Project 4(Sculpture). After I've done the sculpture in
Project 4,I am given a task on drawing out the picture or we call it
blueprint of my sculpture.The drawing scale is 1:4 from my sculpture to
drawing. The views of sculpture required are as shown. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
Project
6:Project development.I write out the process of construction from the
stage of appraisal to the stage of completion.In every stage,I roughly
mention about the actors involved,when it comes to my role as civil
engineer,I furthur elaborate on what the work suppose be done by a civil
engineer.
 |
| Project 7A Site analysis of HBP space:In this project,we analysis the sun path and wind direction around HBP compound. |
|
 |
Project 7B:Sky way. It is a group work among the students of my own major(there are 7 major in HBP).Our sky way propose a concept of ''Pirate Ship'' to show that the life of ourselves as a student of HBP is full with adventures. Every time we receive a new project from studiomasters,it is an adventure for us as the projects are never been tried by us before,eg hands-on work....
 |
Project 7B:Model of sky way(incomplete model where the large and small ship haven't combine)
|
|
 |
| Project 7C:Blueprint of sky way:side elevation |
 |
| Blueprint of sky way:side elevation.After we have done the sky way model,the same task as the project 4 and 5 come.Blueprint is needed. |
 |
| Project 7C:Blueprint of sky way:front elevation |
 |
| Project 7C:Blueprint of sky way:back elevation |
 |
| Project 7C:Blueprint of sky way:plan view |
Project 7B:Sky way with a concept of ''Pirate Ship''.
 |
Project 7 Model of sky way:Back elevation.
|
 |
| Project 7A:Site analysis at Batu Ferrighi. |
 |
| Project 8: Design an information center in a hotspot at Batu Ferrighi. |
 |
| Interior view of the model of information center. |
 |
| Exterior view of information center. |
 |
| Project 10:Exhibition |
No comments:
Post a Comment